vineri, 2 ianuarie 2009 Profil of HOT_MELANY

.............................click here........................

About Me:
Tattoos, hardened by the South African life, i like getting EXTREME and my one and only desire is to please you !! My husband is so occupied with his work that he has no time to take care of me (ever since i had kids, he lost interest) .. so i have to take care of myself (wink wink). So in short : im one extreme MiLF !
Why my chat room?:
Hey, i'm a South African gal and nothing is to extreme .. try me and you will be amazed ! Im hard and stubborn but can be very attentive as well ... Yes, i'm a kitten, but you'd better be wearing gloves
Fantasies:
I have so many fantasies that it would make anybodies head spin ... but they all involve YOU !!!
Turn ons:
Lets get kinky
Turn offs:
smelly and unclean guys