vineri, 2 ianuarie 2009 Profil of Jessica18

.........................click here...........................

About Me:
***NEW HOTTIE ON THE SITE*** Second to none! Forget the rest & come play with the best!!! Goddess Samantha - Upscale Italian Couture...MAJOR EYE CANDY HERE GUYS!!! ♣ Crystal clear cam ♣ ♣ Clear sound ♣ ♣ Super Fast connection ♣ ♣ Excellent Lighting ♣ ♣ Free personal photos ♣ ♣ Custom Shows ♣ ♣ Girl friend experience ♣ ♣ Videos & other stuff coming soon!♣ MY SPECIALTIES: Masturbation, DP's, Toys, Sound, Moaning, Naughty sex chat, Teasing, Pleasing, Cumming, Eye contact, Close up's, sexy back ground music I can dance to, Custom shows, Requests, Sexy outfits & costumes and so much more For those of you interested in Fetish please let me know what you have in mind for play. I have great experience in the following fetishes: black mail, CBT, chastity, candle wax, domination, duties/tasks, exploiting, financial domination, femdom, fetish (foot, boots, heels, nylons, tattoos, balloons, eyeglasses, bubblegum, etc) , feminization, humiliation, ignoring, insertions, manipulation, psychology, slavery, small dick, smoking, sissification, tease & denial, verbal abuse, worship (body, goddess, long hair, feet, body parts, etc) Humiliation (all types & levels) Worship (obsession with me) Verbal abuse (self esteem demolisher) Fetishes (all types & levels) Financial domination (you spoil me) Insertions (Time 2 plunge) CBT (Light 2 Heavy) Reverse Rehab (Get out the bottle) Some other awesome area's I'm very knowledgeable about are: Fitness, nutrition, physiology, spirituality, relationship issues. Feel free to ask or message me. ♣♣♣GUYS I'M VERY NEW HERE ON THIS SITE & WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF YOU COULD LEAVE SOME AWESOME FEEDBACK, RATINGS, ETC.♣♣♣
Why my chat room?:
If you want a Naughty HOTTIE that can rock your world, mind and give you wet dreams you know what to do! I'm 100% real, speak clear English, creative, naughty and open minded!
Fantasies:
I have many and fulfilled most! Ask me all about them and I will gladly share!
Turn ons:
I love to be watch on cam...I find it very kinky to express myself and have strangers get off over me. I also love to watch and join in with the fun.
Turn offs:
Beggars, guys asking for freebies, rudeness