joi, 1 ianuarie 2009 Profile of Lipsxxx

Model profile:

I'm the apple of my daddy's eyes. So you better take care of me. But when he's not home...well...then I turn on my camera and enjoy life the way I most like it!
What turns me On:

I love my pussy. I even have a favorite, the purple one. Wanna see it?
What turns me Off:

People who are always in a hurry. Why dont you have some time for us?
Tags:
170 - 179 cm, 22-35, 50 - 59 kg, 60 - 69 kg, 70 - 79 kg, Alone, Anal, Athletic, Bisexual, Blue eyes, Brown hair, Dildo, Girls, Girls, Lingerie, Live Orgasm, Long hair, New, Nipples, Panties, Shaved, White

............................click here...................................

About Me:
I am lying here waiting to ndulge your every fantasy, satisfy your every desire and enjoy each and every moment that we spend together. We can be hot and nasty or sweet and sexy...it is all about you and what you need and want. I can make your dreams cum true and you can do the same for me.
Why my chat room?:
Good to the last Drop and there's more:) I love role play! Office girl is one of my favorites!!!Mmmm...imagine me as your secretary...the one that you ask to work late, you call me into the office after everyone has left, you are sitting in your chair behind your desk just rubbing on your nice hard cock, waiting on me to open my legs and allow you access to this sweet as brown sugar pussy of mine.
Fantasies:
I am the girl who lived next door to you my whole life. You've always watch me walk to the bus stop everyday. I used to babysit your kids. I sold GirlScout cookies to you.I was the girl with pigtails and braces and short short skirts. NOW I AM ALL GROWN UP!!! I HAVE BLOSSUMED INTO A HOT little lady WITH BIG TITS AND A TITE PUSSY. DO I LOOK DIFFERENT?:)) i guess u ll have to continue my fantasy in PREMIUM CHAT:))
Turn ons:
Fantasy, sugardaddies, being spoiled, roleplay, financial domination, humiliation, tease and denial, face-sitting, smoking, forced bi, blackmail and more...:)
Turn offs:
Men unable to make my pussy soaked wet and...be aware...if u dont have the time , imagination and patience for me to feel good also, means that ur place isnt in my room!