vineri, 2 ianuarie 2009 Profil of USJuicyBooty

.............................click here.................................

About Me:
I specialize in pain with pleasure. Some people dont even know what hot wax is really used for! Grrrr. I can tease and play and lick and suck you til I leave you begging for more!
Why my chat room?:
**HOT JUICY BOOTY** Oil, Hot Wax, Toys, Rope, !!Pussy Play!!, Strip Tease, Dance, Pain and Pleasure. I have lots of fun clothes too!!!! Heels, lace, booty shorts, costumes, etc!! !!**Cum watch me cum and cum yourselves**!! You WONT regret it!
Fantasies:
I love dom/sub, so when it comes to the bedroom, im a lot of fun. Ill like to tie up my partners or be tied up myself. Rare to find people who are into that sort of thing. You mention toy and they run. :) Not me, i love to be played with along with a little paint and we have a perfect mix.
Turn ons:
Rough Sex
Turn offs:
Shyness